- Zwei Trainer, Zwei Workshops, Zwei Sprachen und das am Meer. Jetzt buchen.
Sleep quality is important
Depression-induced sleep disorders and primary insomnia are in a reciprocal relationship and plague more and more fellow human beings. Nightmares and posttraumatic stress disturbances disturb the sleep quality massively.
We will address all with a sleep expert Christine Lenz.
Yoga can help to improve sleep
Yoga can help to improve sleep, and depression and anxiety share a deep and difficult connection.With yoga we boost relaxation and beat insomnia by soothing my mind and body before bedtime. If you can’t seem to sleep enough, yoga can help. Regular yoga practice is known to cure several ailments, including insomnia or abnormal sleeping habits.
More about the study on sleep on Christine’s blog HERE
We will look into different yoga practices to assist with better sleep.
Yoga Retreat with the Sleep Expert
- All inclusive: brunch & dinner buffet, vegetarian meals each day prepared by our personal chef
- Daily Hatha yoga sessions: morning and evening in indoor yoga room 2-4 hours daily (suitable for all levels)
- Shared accommodation in luxurious Villa
- Access to the pool with a view of the Adriatic Sea and vineyards
- Walking distance from the beach: 20 minutes
- All yoga equipment available free to use: mats, foam blocks, wooden bricks, bolsters & belts (Manduka brand)
- Transport to and from the airport provided
- Dubrovnik sightseeing before heading to the retreat
- Korcula island visit
Adriatic Yoga invites you to join us for 8 days and 7 nights of yoga, relaxation, sun and pure indulgence! The retreat is situated on a hillside in Orebic, at peninsula Peljesac, complete with roof terraces offering breathtaking views. A completely secluded pocket of tranquility, Orebic is the perfect backdrop for your yoga escape yet still close to Dubrovnik, which is just a two hour drive away.
Christine Lenz, Sleep Expert
For 20 years, she has been helping people with sleep problems and have accompanied companies on their way to sleep powerfully and to motivate employees.
Kristina Golub, Yoga Teacher
Practicing since 2004, and intensively studying since 2009. Kiki’s yoga style is with emphasis on the breath, the ability of being in touch with our innermost being, the flow of the movement contained by the breath and body. She believes that our breath is our engine and by being able to tap into it we are capable of achieving our complete capacity.